If you're not caught up on Warner Service's Trane Fall promotion, now's your chance. This Fall, when you buy a qualifying residential Trane system, you get to choose 0 percent APR for 60 months or $1,000 trade-in allowance on eligible units. This promotion lasts until December 15, 2017.
While Trane air conditioners and heating units get a lot of attention, Warner's focusing on their packaged systems. The qualifying packaged units and furnaces for the fall promotion are as follows:
- Earn a trade-in allowance of $450 or 0% APR for 60 months with XL16c Packaged Units (4YCZ6; 4WCZ6; 4DCZ6) with Nexia Control.
- Earn a trade-in allowance of $250 or 0% APR for 60 months with XC95(m) [TUHM; TDHM] Trane furnace with Nexia Control.
- Earn a trade-in allowance of $200 or 0% APR for 60 months with one of the following with Nexia Control:
- XL15c Packaged Units (4WCY5; 4YCY5; 4TCY5)
- XL14c Packaged Units (4DCY4; 4YCY4)
- Earn a trade-in allowance of $100 or 0% APR for 60 months for a Trane furnace with Nexia Control:
- S9V2 or S9X2 of the S Series
- XV95 (TUH-2 or TDH2-V)
- XT95 (TUH1-H or TDH1-H)
You may only see numbers and letters, so let Warner Service tell you how Trane's packaged systems deliver the ultimate comfort to your home and family, especially when the weather turns bad:
- Save on maintenance. When you purchase a more efficient HVAC system from Trane, save money on excess maintenance with quality upgrades.
- Avoid upfront costs. You'll also save on upfront costs with this seasonal promotion. That means your home and family get the best heating and cooling from the most reliable HVAC equipment provider in the nation.
- You'll understand what's going in your home. We understand that a lot of homeowners are wary of HVAC companies because many overcharge for equipment installation that the average homeowner doesn't have the knowledge to maintain or fix in the short team.
Contrary to those guys, Warner Service's expert HVAC techs explain everything to you during installation, so you can really understand what's going on in your home.
- You get more for less. For region-specific homes that have only a single cabinet with limited space for a split system, Trane Packaged Systems maximize the efficiency of two machines in one sleek unit. These provide a heating and cooling solution in the form of all-electric systems, gas/electric or the dual fuel option.
- You get extra add-ons for the ultimate comfort. Trane air conditioner systems and EarthWise Hybrid Dual Fuel Package Units offer humidity control and Energy Star ratings -- beyond the basic heating and cooling options. Trane also suggests specific units based on where your home is, whether it has harsher or milder winters.
One of the most popular add-ons (that comes with most Trane units) is Nexia Control. Trane partnered with Schlage®, a trusted leader in home security, to create a simple-to-use Internet-enabled home automation system that lets you remotely adjust temperature, monitor security by computer or WiFi-enabled cell phones, and more.
If you want more, the Schlage® Home Security Kit, according to Trane, can connect all of the components of ComfortLink thermostat technology and Nexia Control for the smartest in home security that lets you do the following:
- Control temperature settings and manage energy use
- Allow entry to your home when you're away with the Schlage® Home Keypad, which has no wiring, comes with night mode, and offers a 3-year battery life
- Assign up to 19 private four-digit codes for family members
- Receive instant texts and email alerts when codes are used through Nexia Bridge, which communicates wirelessly with up to 232 compatible devices
- Set recurring codes for housekeepers or frequent guests
- Add, delete or change user codes remotely
- Confirm the status of your wireless lock from anywhere
- Program lights to turn on and off at different times of the day and when lock code is entered