Are you looking to save on energy bills? Do you want better home heating and/or cooling year-round? Is your home in an area with harsh weather, causing failing HVAC?
Whatever your cooling or heating problems are, Trane has a solution. Warner Service of Frederick, Maryland, talks about the most common HVAC problems for homes and how Trane has a solution for each:
- For low energy bills and better circulation: Trane Nexia™ Home Intelligence and ComfortLink™ or ComfortLink™ II. This is Trane’s long-term solution to high energy bills and poor HVAC circulation. According to Trane’s website, Nexia™ is a simple-to-use Internet-enabled home automation system that remotely adjusts temperature and monitors security by computer or WiFi-enabled cell phone.
ComfortLink™ is a thermostat technology that complements Nexia™ for complete, seamless comfort and energy optimization over time. The difference between the two technologies is hardly noticeable and depends on which products you hook up the control with.
This gives you the freedom of remote home management and total control of the comfort, efficiency, and security of your home from anywhere.
- For better indoor air quality: Trane CleanEffects™ Electronic Air Cleaner. According to their website, “Trane CleanEffects™ is an effective, whole-house air cleaner [that reduces] the presence of...asthma and allergy attack triggers in your home.”
BioMed Central Journal, an independent publishing house that provides access to peer-reviewed biomedical research, gave a Trane CleanEffects™ review. It proved reduction in allergy and asthma triggers by removing up to 99.98 percent of allergens and pathogens from the filtered air.
Trane explains that the pre-filter traps larger allergen and pathogen particles that circulate through the HVAC system. The CleanEffects™ field charger charges and catches smaller particles, and then it captures the smallest particles -- down to .1 micron in size.
To complement CleanEffects™, the PerfectFit Media Filter and SlimFit Media Filter protect you from breathing airborne contaminants.
- For humidity management: Trane Steam Humidifier for large homes or the Trane Power Evaporative and By-Pass Evaporative for small single-family or multi-family homes.
- For ventilation assistance: Trane FreshEffects ERV for renovation replacement and custom-built homes.
- For working HVAC in harsh weather: Trane air conditioners. They’re tested under the harshest conditions in the SEET lab to deliver “incredible comfort with incredible reliability,” according to the product brochure. Every air conditioner comes with an all-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil, Climatuff® compressors, DuraTuff™Rustproof Basepan, full-sided louvered panels, and a powder-paint finish. Each of these features is designed to resist corrosion, leaks, cracking, warping, and rust from thunderstorms and floods.
The WeatherGuard Top™ is available for the XL16 and XL18 heat pumps for added protection from the natural elements, especially snow. Key features of the TruComfort™ XV18 and XV20i include the Climatuff® Variable Speed Inverter Compressor, ComfortLink II™ communications, and Nexia™ Control.
Our suggestions? XV20i TruComfort™ Variable Speed, XV18 TruComfort™ Variable Speed, XL18i, XL16i, XR17, XR16, XR14, and XR13.
- For home heating year-round: Trane furnaces. Whether you want a variable-speed gas furnace or single- or two-stage heating, Trane furnaces “are guaranteed to keep your home warmer, your bills lower, and those winter months a little more enjoyable.”
No matter your issue, Trane has a solution. Depending on the product you want, you could be eligible for our can’t-miss fall Trane promotion.
From Sept 15 to December 15, 2018, Trane is offering a trade-in allowance of $1,000 or 0% APR financing** for 48 months if you buy a certified SEER system with an optional Nexia™ Control, including packaged units and furnaces. For more information, click on the button below:
**The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 3/13/2018 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires 5/31/2018.
See your independent Trane Dealer for complete program eligibility, dates, details and restrictions. Special financing offers OR trade-in allowances from $100 up to $1,000 valid on qualifying equipment only. Offers vary by equipment. All sales must be to homeowners in the United States. Void where prohibited.